Thursday, May 30, 2013

Librarian / Dy Librarian @ Thapar University Patiala,

Thapar University Patiala, a deemed University under the UGC Act, established in 1956 as Engg. Institute, is one of athe premier technical Institutionsin India. Thapar University offers PG and UG programmes in Engineering, Science, Management and Social Sciences. At Thapar University, we strive to maintain an environment that encourages scholarly research, a spirit of creative independence and a deep commitment to academic excellence. 
 
Applications are invited for the post of Librarian/ Dy Librarian on a prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from the University websit: www.thapar.edu
 
 
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya very cool website!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I will bookmark
your web site and take the feeds additionally?
I'm glad to search out numerous helpful info here within the publish, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Here is my web-site :: http://www.earlylearningpreschool.com/louisvuittonhandbags.html

Anonymous said...

Great article.

my web blog bmi calculator females

Anonymous said...

Ңi there! Quixk question tҺat's completely ߋff topic.

Do yоu know how to makе your ste mobile friendly?
My blog lookѕ weird whеn viewing fгom my iphone.
I'm trying toߋ fіnd а theme or plugin that might bbe able to correct thks pгoblem.
If yoս havе any suggestions, pleаse share. Many tҺanks!


mʏ blog :: ordinary Һome-cooking [casualvisit.com]

Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I like your site!

Here is my blog sports nutrition certification

Anonymous said...

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to
shoot you an e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over
time.

my web page :: trials frontier hack tool