- Nature of Traineeship: Learn while you work on different functions & services of the library.
- Duration: The duration of traineeship will be for one year (usually July-July).
- Remuneration: Consolidated stipend of Rs.16, 000/- per month.
- The selected candidates will have to work six days a week and shall work in different shifts and on weekends on rotation basis.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the written test & interview.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the performance in the written test & personal interview.
Number of Vacancies: FOUR.
Minimum Qualification: Master's in Library Information Science (MLISC) or equivalent, with high first class (65%).
Age Limit: 26 years as on 12th July, 2014 (the date of test & interview).
Relaxation for SC, ST & PD category Candidates Qualification: MLISc with 60%, Age Limit-31 years.
Interested candidates only who meet the above mentioned requirements with respect to qualification and age may mail their application with resume inserting a passport size photograph to it, to email@example.com by 30th June, 2014 (Monday) and directly come for the written test & interview without waiting for a call letter. The written test will be in English.
Candidates are requested to bring with them the certificates (original & one set of photocopy) in support of date of birth and qualifications.
Candidates who have appeared for their final year examination and are expecting the results before the test & interview date may also apply. But must produce the final mark sheet at the time of test & interview, in proof of them having passed the examination with requisite percentage of marks.
Date for written test & interview: 12th July, 2014 (Saturday) at 9.30am.
Venue for written test & interview: Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, VGEC Campus, Chandkheda,at the crossing of Visat-Gandhinagar Highway with New C.G.Road, Ahmedabad.
For more information about the Institute, Library and this announcement, please visit http://www.iitgn.ac.in/job.htm