Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Assistant Librarian @ Shroff S R Rotary Institute of Chemical Technology, Gujarat

Eligibility: BSc(Library and Information Science)
M Phil / Phd
MSc(Library and Information Science)
Location: Gujarat-other
Job Category: 1 to 3 Yr Exp
Last Date: 23 March 13

Job Type: Full Time
Hiring Process: Face to Face Interview.

Job Details: Shroff S R Rotary Institute of Chemical Technology,inviting application for the post of Assistant Librarianom  
Qualification: First class in B.Lib. Sci., M.Lib.Sci. and Ph.D. Min Two year experience.

No of Post: One
Pay Scale: Rs 15600-39100

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I simply want to give you a huge thumbs up for your
excellent info you've got right here on this post. I will be returning to your website for more soon.

my web-site :: N/A

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I understand this is somewhat off-topic but I had to ask.
Does building a well-established blog such as yours take a lot of work?
I'm completely new to running a blog but I do write in my diary every day. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and
feelings online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or
tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!



get money online

Anonymous said...

Excellent weblog here! Additionally your site rather a lot up very fast!

What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink in your host?
I desire my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol


heating and cooling minneapolis